Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I dream...!!

I dream of empty roads and signals always green
I dream of a world which isn’t so mean


I dream of friends always available
I dream of memories which are indelible


I dream of bonuses at work
I dream of killing my boss, the jerk


I dream of wealth and happiness
I dream of a room minus all the mess


I dream of a super fast car
I dream of travelling to places near and far


I dream of the cute guy’s smirk
I dream of riding the latest merc


I dream of having those beautiful curls
I dream of that flawless string of pearls


I dream of a heart racing plunging dive
I dream of a break from this life

3 comments:

Shailja Awasthi said...

Awesome babee... U rock !!!!
Keep writing!!!

sahil sachdeva said...

i really like this one ... read it on facebook as well .. awesome

Barina said...

thanx