Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Picture

Well this happens to my very first blog entry....so care to bear.....???

The Big Picture

There are miles and miles in my way
I’ll walk and walk if there’s no other way

Loneliness is but a companion
Choice for me is not an option

Things just keep happening
As I learn to say yes to things that don’t go my way

Looking for a hidden message in things everyday
It’s still elusive, far far away

Chance and change are not just words
They are the constants that rule the worlds

I am not a stone hearted statue
And patience has never been my virtue

I’m sick of duty
I’m sick of rules
They’ll know that I am not just a mule

Choosing……………loosing
Fretting……………..regretting
I’m sick of complaining
Waiting and waiting

If only I could see the big picture that god has drawn for me
But in the process I know I’d lose myself and me

The thrill and mystery of the unknown
Makes the wait worth so much more

I wish this wait is over soon
And I don’t keep waiting like a goon

I hope I’m happier than ever before
So that I don’t write dark poetry anymore

Thats it...i rest my case...rest in next...

3 comments:

Shailja Awasthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shailja Awasthi said...

The words are really beautiful just like you...

And yeah... I just wanna know why did u do an MBA (it sulks...and the feeling is so mutual...) ... Well...I guess u can make a big- big career somewhere else...!!! Miss Writer...Keep up the good work...!!!

And yeah...I am proud of having posted the first comment on your blog... because later on I will be interviewed for knowing you...and talking about Tanzo- the future newsmaker and the buzz maker in the making at the moment...hehehehehe....!!!!

Manu said...

kya baat hai! pehle Amitabh bachchan phir Aamir khan and now Tanvir kohli's BIG PICTURE.
Badiya hai!!!