Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lucky Bastard

Lucky Bastard hapened when my curiosity got the better of me....I was sitting in class...as usual clueless and lost , catapulted into a pondering state...and the result..well here it is for u to read....

LUCKY BASTARD

Man is a social animal…agreed…but what happens when all your co-animals are already taken care of…you could keep counting on your fingertips but you still won’t know whom to call….you keep hoping that future has something in store for u..And indeed I have no reason to complain….
I am just a 20 something girl who walks into college carrying just the latest issue of vogue which has Madonna planted on its cover…to a class full of strangers..
I miss the motivation, the burning passion, the drive to prove myself..
I lost it somewhere along the journey….
There’s no incentive anymore as I am torn between what destiny has in store for me and what I cud possibly do to change it…the question is that I need to know the future if I have to be proactive to do something about it...to change the course of events I need to know the initial course of events…aright I accept I am confused…and so are u…
So anyway who on the face of this earth can really tell me if there’s something you can do to change your destiny…or are u just a puppet guided by the unknown light given a thousand names by us…god almighty whatever…is there any experiment to prove that you can change your destiny…
Can a whore really stop being a whore…?
Can a homosexual suddenly develop feelings for the opposite sex?
Your guess is as good as mine???
No one knows and no one cares…
As I continue to attend the class without really caring bout what’s being taught I realize that love , happiness n destiny cannot be sought…though they come to every person who ever sat beside me….i am left pondering when will I get to be that lucky bastard…..
the dog that’s had HIS DAY

No comments: