Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Reciprocal Effect

Clearly a fabrication of my imagination which comes from my inherent nature to question things n wonder what if they cud be done in a different way....kinda scary...trust me...enjoy


The reciprocal effect
What if everything happened in reverse…?
What if we ended our life as a pleasurable orgasm rather than being an old haggard?
What if we cud exit a company with the nervous excitement of a fresher
What if with age our naivety increases and wisdom decreases
What if the best time of your life...Your childhood came at a time when we could really use it?
What if you are a mother before u became a daughter
What if u buys a house and car at 5 and the latest Barbie at 60?
This has left me pondering gods immaculately laid plans…..
You need to lose it to miss it...And that’s the crux of life…
You can’t question god….and his best laid plans….
Whatever happens ….happens for a reason and its best if u just accept them

1 comment:

Shailja Awasthi said...

the piece is not just a figment of your imagination...but a personification of You- yourself!!!

I liked the questions asked!
But I wish I had the answers ..Probably you can write a poem to answer them too!!!! Wassay...haan?