Monday, October 6, 2008

A twenty something gurl

"a twenty something gurl" happened in the car on my long way back to gurgaon from Delhi.....my creativity just blossoms in the most non startegic places.....i hope u enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.......

A twenty something gurl

What happens when everything that’s wrong…seems right
Nothing changes the reality…try as much as I might
Life is a reduced to a pack of flash cards
Trying in vain to hit bull eye with a dart
The more u chase the more it evades
Whether it’s for u or me life just doesn’t wait
Arrested under this thing called life
Like living in a congested bee hive
Standing in lines and idle Ques
Waiting to pay bills and unpaid dues
You may disagree with my views
But I am sure that the number is just a few
Coz I know I am not the only one…
This thing called life leaves every one undone
As I learn to handle its twists n twirls
I am but just a twenty something gurl…



Tanvir kohli

1 comment:

Shailja Awasthi said...

you 20 something...

your poem shows that you have eons of wisdom!!!!

Keep it up Tanzo!!!