Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hope & Faith

Hope, faith, optimism, patience, passion, & ambition.........
Fear, insecurity, pessimism, pity, greed , pride, ego...........
MY nurtured ego,my blatant over confidnce,my cruel intentions,my raging ambition......
every pat on my back inflated my ego.....
every word of praise raised the bar further....
the burden of expectations is nothing compared to the pressure of performance....
benchmarked by no one else but my self....
The me myself and I are at loggerheads with each other...
Taking the risk just for kicks.......
The hope of winning big takes me on a different trip...
secure and unhappy.......insecure and happy.....
choose your sides..mines clearly defined...
for my benefit they've been made for me.....
The cheek to look into my own eyes and face my own decisions....
This is what I mean when I say that my life is mine....
I am the master of my own success and the reason for my own failure.....
And the sun my freinds is no more than a fiery canvass to etch my name upon......
So look out for me......
I promise...You'll wanna be a part of my DESTINY........

No comments: