Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When anger engulfs...

When anger engulfs....my thinking gets warped...
Objectivity is the need of the hour......
It pokes my ego.......trying in vain to deflate it....
I wont let that happen...what's mine is mine....and I'll make sure it remains mine....
My mind's racing in a thousand different directions....
I need to halt...I need to breath...I need not to think...
I cant help thinking...its ingrained....its me......
There's too much noise in my head...ear plugs wont work...
I cant escape it....I want to run away but the "me" in me wont let me.....
If this is the way its meant to be I mite as well succumb....smile and move on.....
Yeah I'm a fighter....tougher and stronger with every defeat....
So this is to the world out there..."BRING IT ON...."
I'll stay put.....I'm ready with my sleeves all rolled....waiting with my gloves on.....
You fucking BRING IT ON NOW...........

No comments: