Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE ROPE OF HOPE

Cold hands...jittery heart....exploding thoughts....


Waves of jitters start from the toes and poke the soul....


Its on my head and everywhere I go....


Cant seem to think beyond it....


Fear of uncertainity coupled with the mystery of the unknown...


Entangles me in a web......I'm trying...I'm fighting ...I'm hoping....


The problem is I dont know......the problem is nobody knows....


With a thousand exploding thoughts my head takes a quantum leap...


while my soul stays put...the jitters stay put dark and deep....


Coming in waves ....sweeping away the floor from below me...


Forget being sure...I need to atleast know.....


Show me a sign....


Send me the rope of hope


2 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

Rope of hope.

Nature leads you to nowhere. Finding paths isn't easy.
Flooding thoughts. Anxious fingers.
The rope of hope is greasy.
For you, you must keep hitting it hard.
And it will all be sunny.

Cheers!!

CRD said...

nice one :)

but i guess its useless searching for hope...

Hope lies within us...its all in the mind

Cheers
CRD

and welcome to BLOGGERATTI :)